Sunday, June 5, 2016

If I Were Stranded In A Island..... What Two Things Would I Have??

If you were stranded on a desert island what two items you would take with you and why? 

This question has honestly been a popular conversation between my family and friends. Personally I have 5 items that I would have to have to survive and live comfortably, but now which two out of the five would I really take. This question has me stumped! For sure I would have to have a knife as my first item. A knife will always be one of my priorities for the fact that I need something to cut with and we all know how frustrating it is  when we cant open something with our teeth or hands and of course for protection. My second item would be a satellite phone and if that doesn't seem fair I guess a flare gun. For my chances to be seen by a passing sea vessel.

No comments:

Post a Comment